Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Burberry and Flannel?


For Christmas, I got my mom a Burberry purse. She opened it and right away my makeup wearing,doll loving, purse loving 3 year old niece, Aislyn grabbed it and slung it over her shoulder. She looked at it and carried it around the house, put all of her toy keys and baby doll bottles in it then went to bed with it. For all of you Burberry lovers...before you gasp one more time...it is a fake. That night I found it in her bed, so I took it out and put in near the tree. The next morning 6am or so...my sister wakes me and says where is mom's purse? Aislyn is crying and holding her new baby and asking for the purse. I found it and gave it to her. We sat in bed and I talked to her about the purse. She opened it and told me to look in at the "trash" or crumpled up paper to keep it's shape. Then I told her it was Gram's purse and she said she wanted one. Next trip to the flea market will include a Burberry for Aislyn. Only 3 and already expensive taste!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so pretty! Her hair is perfect. And I love the table cloth in the background too...

Victoria Williams said...

She's adorable! You're so lucky to have such a cute niece and nephew! Reminds me of my daughter at that age - such a girly girl!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Now that's a pretty girl!