Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Rehoboth Beach


I just can't get enough of going to the beach. While vising Cape Henlopen yesterday we went to Rehoboth Beach for dinner and strolling the boardwalk. I have been going to Rehoboth Beach with my family since I was very young. I remember waking up very early and driving with my mom and dad, before my sister was born. We would drive down and enjoy the ocean, then we would have dinner and ride the amusement rides at Funland. I also stopped off at Dolle'sPopcorn and Candy store, a Rehoboth landmark, to buy some caramel popcorn for a special mother-in-law.

Before we left for the day we caught a glimpse of the moon rising over the ocean...it was beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, aren't you sweet? That was so very nice of you. You knew that I love that stuff, didn't you?
Thanks so much for thinking of me. You are a sweetie. ILY

Natalie said...

You're welcome!! I'll get it up to you soon. It's delicious with the nuts.