Friday, August 31, 2007

Summer, Where did you go?

It's Labor Day Weekend. I can't believe it. Did I accomplish my list? Not yet...I don't think of Labor Day as the last day of Summer...I don't stop wearing white, and I will try to go to the beach again. To me, it just means school starts. Since I am not in school...let the summer roll on until the leaves really start to change.

This is a photo of me and my cousin in the pool. I love my Speedo bathing suit and my pink swim cap. I used to hate it when my mom would make me put that tight thing on my head!

Here's a little Jimmy Buffet to go along with the holiday.


Happy Labor Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Bug, you're so cute. You remind me of the little girl in the movie Mermaids. I could see you diving into the pool, perfect form, toes pointed!