Thursday, June 7, 2007

Opa!


Paula invited her friend, Kathy, Elizabeth and myself to join her at the Greek Festival in Wilmington, Delaware. Despite the onset of my respiratory infection...I went and had a great time. I hadn't been to the festival since I was in college. We arrived hungry and ready to have fun. The festival is held at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church.
We ate a lot of different things.

Calamari, Baklava, stuffed grape leaves, and spinach pie...plus many other delights.
We walked around and checked out the other areas and had the best time watching the Dance Troop from the church perform. They were adorable and did such a wonderful job. It was amazing to see all ages working together and having fun...well maybe not all looked like they were having fun, but they were marvelous to watch. We especially liked watching these two little ones clap as they watched the girls dance.


Thanks Paula..it was so much fun.

2 comments:

Oyster Girl said...

Thanks for posting all of the cool pixs!

I am glad you were able to come--it was a lot of FUN!

Clearwater Kitchen Renovations said...

Loved reading tthis thank you