Jeffrey tagged me. Sooooo...here it goes:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
These are just some of the many I cam up with....
1. I don't like tomatoes. I can eat salsa and tomato sauce...but not a sliced tomato.
2. I like to pick the lint out of Jeffrey’s belly button. Sorry Sparky...did I say that??? That's one of my nicknames for him. XOXO
3. I love those cheap ice pops that you buy at convenience stores. My grandfather used to take me to a store in our town where they were 5cents….then went up to 10cents…I was mad that dollar only got me 10.
4. After a night of drinking and trying to ignore this psycho I met on the internet...I puked in the bathtub at TLC’s house.
5. I can't swallow pills. I have to chew up a cracker or something and shove the pills down with that.
6. My nickname is BUG. From the movie, Uncle Buck..where John Candy is introduced to his niece's boyfriend and John Candy says, "Nat, as in Nat-Bug?"....I am Bug, Bugito, Bugger, and Nat-Bug to many of my friends.
7. I am scared of the dark...but I am getting better.
8. I have been to Morocco. Tangier, Morocco was a stop we made on our trip through Spain. We were in a small town called, Tarifa, where you can take a ferry to Tangier. It was the trip of a lifetime.
These are the people I am tagging - Since I don't have a lot of Blogging Buddies...I am sending mine to mostly friends with emails.
1. The Schnecker
2. Paula over at www.oysterdinners.blogspot.com
3. My friend, Nancy...because I never see her anymore.
4. Slik Vik in Buffalo, NY
5. My sister, Annette
6. Lynn, my cousin
7. Stephanie...because she has so many crazy adventures...she should have some good stuff.
8. Michele, I know she will just love this!