Monday, April 23, 2007

Finally, Spring is Here

Jeffrey and I worked in the yard on Sunday. He mowed our yard, edged and weed-eated. It was the nicest day we have had all year. I pulled weeds and worked up some of the ground in the front flower bed. Before I know it, I will be planting a few perennials and annuals around the yard and in containers. Enjoy the photos of the yard...and check back soon to see how our garden grows each week. I hope to take photos every Sunday so you can see all of the changes.
This is my favorite view of our side garden.

Here is a fern coming out of the ground. It they are so funny when they are in this stage of developing. They work out well in this bed and in the front of the house, because of the shade from the trees.

Below are some photos in the front yard and closeups of the tulips and daffodils in the yard. I think they are so beautiful.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll must have green thumbs. All of your plants are really pretty and I enjoy seeing all your photos. I like that view of your garden, too.

Anonymous said...

Your tulip beds are so beautiful!