Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Why?


After the tragedy at Virginia Tech, I ask myself..why? Why about a lot of things that face this world, this nation, this town I live in, my family and myself? Why???
I found this photo yesterday while cleaning out the home where I grew up. It really made me smile. Why can't life be as simple as this photo? This photo was taken when I was in nursery school at Mt. Aviat. I am the second one from the left in the bottom row. It was the graduation day for the kindergarten class in 1977.
My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone at the Virginia Tech Campus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As Dr. Phil says (yes, I'm about to quote Dr. Phil...slap me), and I think this is universal when dealing with problems, which no one is immune to and everybody has... it's best to focus on the lives of the ones who aren't with us anymore, because they were all bright lights and every day of their lives was a celebration. We need to celebrate the memories of them, as oppossed to that one horrible moment when they were taken from the world, or the sick person who caused the tradgedy.