Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Flirty Skirt


Today, I wore my new flirty skirt, courtesy of a gift card that my wonderful mother-in-law and father-in-law gave me for my birthday. I just love it and I wanted to share it with them. I had it on and I lifted it up on our bed...it is a little hard to picture, but you get the idea, it is scalloped around the bottom with little ruffles. The quilt under the skirt was made my Jeffrey's Mammy. The quilt is beautiful and Jeffrey loves to cuddle up with it at night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have seen the skirt on you. It's rather pretty. I will another day. The name of that quilt is the Long Cabin. Of all the quilts that Mama made, I always liked that pattern. But I have one that is called the Double Wedding Band that is beautiful. I don't know if you have ever seen it or not. I'll show it to you next time you are here.

Anonymous said...

Your new skirt is absolutely beautiful. It looks like it was fun to wear. Could you twirl around in it? You'll have to give us a full view of it next time you wear it. The quilt is also very pretty. A nice piece to cherish in your home. I wish my grandmother made quilts. Happy Thursday :)

Anonymous said...

Very French! Everything you wear is so unique and pretty.